MozCon 2019 was an absolute blast. There were endless snacks. There were Roger hugs. There were networking opportunities and birds of a feather tables and search epiphanies galore. And there was one ton of people in our community watching it all unfold from the perspective of a Twitter hashtag – fun to join, but not quite the same effect as following the conversations in real time.
If you’re still wishing you could have joined us in Seattle last July, you’ll be pleased to know that you’re recreating the MozCon experience from the comfort of your home or office (or your home office, but hopefully not yours). can office-home — seriously, Karen, the earnings reports are still in tomorrow morning!).
Yes, you got it: the MozCon 2019 Video Pack is available for your shopping and viewing pleasure!
Get the MozCon 2019 Video Pack
Tell me about the video pack!
Good news for those of you who attended in person: you already have access! The video bundle is always included in the price of your MozCon ticket, so you can relive your three jam-packed days of learning as many times as you like — and if you’re not too mad they’ve already made you get your MozCon swag share Be sure to share the videos with your team!
For the rest of us, the video package allows us to enjoy the presentations at our own pace. It’s condensed information in MozCon format in a neat on-demand package that you can pull – did we mention that? — share with your team. Seriously, we think you’ll like it. We were honored to have some of the brightest minds in SEO and digital marketing on our stage. With topics ranging from content marketing to technical SEO, PPC to local SEO, and pretty much everything in between, there are presentations to inspire just about every role in marketing (and your web developer might be interested in a few presentations, too).
What is covered in the videos:
- The golden age of quest Sarah Vogel
- Web Search 2019: The Most Important Data Marketers Need Rand Fishkin
- Human > Machine > Human: Understand human-readable quality signals and their machine-readable equivalents, Ruth Burr-Reedy
- Improved reporting and analysis in Google Tools, Dana DiTomaso
- Local Market Analysis: The Challenges and Opportunities Rob Bucci
- Keywords aren’t enough: How to uncover content ideas worth pursuing, Ross Simmonds
- How to speed up link building with a digital PR newsroom Shannon McGuirk
- From Zero to Local Ranking Hero, Darren Shaw
- Esse Quam Videri: When it’s harder to fake than to do, Russ Jones
- Building a Findability Powerhouse: Lessons from Merging an Organic, Paid, and Content Practice, Heather Physioc
- Brand is King: How to Rule in the New Era of Local Search Mary Bowling
- Creating memories: creating content that people remember, Casie Gillette
- 20 years in the search and I don’t trust my gut feeling or Google, Wil Reynolds
- Super handy tips to improve your website’s EAT, Marie Haynes
- Addressing the indexability challenge: A data-driven framework Areej AbuAli
- What Voice Means for Search Marketers: Top Findings from the 2019 Report, Christ Olsen
- Redefining Technical SEO Paul Schapiro
- How many words is a question worth? dr Peter J Meyers
- Fraggles, mobile-first indexing and the SERP of the future, Cindy Krum
- Killer ecommerce CRO and UX wins with an SEO crawler, Luke Carthy
- Content, Rankings and Lead Generation: A Breakdown of the 1% Content Strategy, Andy Crestodina
- Doing Your Own SEO Tests: Why It Matters and How to Do It Right Rob Ousbey
- Dark Helmet’s Guide to Local Domination with Google Posts and Q&A, Gregory Gifford
- To check inclusive content, Emily Triplet Lentz
- Opportunities for image and visual search optimization, Joelle Irvine
- Factors affecting the local algorithm that are not related to organic, Joy Hawkins
- Featured Snippets: Fun Facts and Targeting, Britney Mueller
What you get:
For just $299, you get all of the MozCon education and inspiration without the air travel or transportation. The package includes:
- 27 full length presentation videos packed with leading SEO innovations, thought leaders and tips & tricks
- Instant downloads and streaming to your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Downloadable slide sets for all presentations
If we could add a download of a top pot donut and some hot Starbucks, we would in a heartbeat. Unfortunately they don’t have the technology for that… still.
Free Preview – Doing Your Own SEO Tests: Why It Matters and How to Do It Right by Rob Ousbey
Speaking of donuts, we wouldn’t expect you to buy a dozen sweet treats without trying a little to see if you like them first. It’s important to know that your donuts are both tasty and shareable, and relevant to your daily work as an SEO — almost exactly like the MozCon video pack. And just like the feeling of warmth and goodwill you get when you come back to the office with a fragrant baker’s dozen, your teammates will thank you if you have twenty-seven highly actionable talks to share with them — presentations that Refine your skills and expand your understanding of modern SEO and digital marketing.
That’s why we published a talk that we are great proudly present as your free preview of all the succulent delights to look forward to in the video pack: Doing Your Own SEO Tests: Why It Matters and How to Do It Right presented by our very own Rob Ousbey.
Google’s algorithms have changed a lot in recent years. Traditional ranking signals don’t have the same impact as they used to, and they’re being usurped by factors like UX and brand, which are becoming more important than ever. What is an SEO to do? The answer lies in testing. Sharing original data and client findings, Rob emphasizes the need to test, learn and iterate on his work, from traditional UX testing to weighing the impact of technical SEO changes, tweaking on-page elements and changing content on key pages. Actionable processes and real-world findings abound in this thoughtful presentation of why you should test SEO changes, how and where to do them, and what types of testing to consider for your circumstances.
Gather the team, grab some snacks, and get ready to enjoy these Netflix Original Series-style presentations.
Get the MozCon 2019 Video Pack